Online classes with Robyn Spady
You don't have to wait for a weaving conference or your guild to arrange a class with Robyn Spady. You can sign-up directly with classes that are already scheduled. Below are upcoming online classes with Robyn Spady. If you don't find what you're looking for, email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming online classes (all times are Pacific time)
January 01, 2022 at 9:00 am - Great Weave Structures for Color and Texture
January xx, 2022 at 9:00 am
February 05 xx, 2022 at 9:00 am
February 12 xx, 2022 at 9:00 am
February 19 xx, 2022 at 9:00 am
February 26 xx, 2022 at 9:00 am
To learn more about the class and how long it will last, click on 'Read More' for the appropriate class below.
To sign up, click on the 'Book Now' button for the appropriate class below. Class sizes are limited to facilitate communication and learning.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation. The Zoom link will be emailed approximately 24 hours prior to the class.
- Weaving TnT: Dynamite Tips 'n Techniques for Every Weaver12 US dollars
- Learn about overshot's blocks, design rules, variations, and more15 US dollars
- An introduction to tied weaves, such as Summer & Winter and Quigley.15 US dollars
- A introduction to network drafting and reducing pattern lines15 US dollars
- Incorporating color and texture using novelty yarns12 US dollars